Electronic Travel Authorization for flights to Canada

The government of Canada has introduced a new requirement, known as an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Starting March 15, 2016, everybody who flys to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa. 

How do you apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
To complete the online form, you need a valid passport, a credit card and a valid e-mail address. The application form is now available. It costs $7 CAD to get an eTA. It will be valid for up to five years.

Travelers who's travel begins before March 15, 2016 and ends after March 15, also require an eTA. 

Contact your Travel Consultant if you need more information.